2. Who is the Controller in your personal data processing?
The Controller in the processing of personal data you provide in the web page will be the company AMARA, S.A.U., with Tax Identification Code: A28073815 and registered office in C/ Trespaderne, 29, 1ª planta – 28042 Madrid.
For a suitable management in your personal data processing, AMARA has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted to solve any issue you require, by means of the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What is the purpose of your personal data processing?
At AMARA, we can process personal data collected from this web page, from the App and/or by users of any web page of AMARA GROUP for the following purposes:
- Contact: To manage personal data of users contacting AMARA by the contact form that AMARA puts at the disposal of users. Your data will be processed to manage that contact, solve your queries, doubts or comments that you send us by the channels enabled for that purpose in our web page.
- Work with us: Personal data of users who wish to take part in our staff recruitment processes are collected in the section “Work with us”, at the disposal of the public by means of the Group’s web pages. Data provided will be processed with the purpose of managing receipt of CVs sent to AMARA, and with the purpose of analysing the professional profile of the candidate and, where applicable, to enable participation in AMARA’s staff recruitment processes. In that section of the web page, we inform you in detail about the personal data processing that will be carried out, and we will request your consent.
- Visit to our facilities: Personal data of users who are interested in visiting our facilities will be processed with the purpose of handling the request made by the user and, where applicable, to carry out the acts required with regard to organisation and management of the visit to our facilities that has been requested.
- Customer or Vendor Service: AMARA puts at users’ disposal a communication method to telematically manage the Customer or Vendor Service.
To that regard, personal data collected in the “Contact” section put at the public’s disposal by AMARA’s web page, with URL: http://www.amara.es, will be processed by AMARA with the purpose of handling queries made about our products, and to manage incidents and/or filed claims.
Business, promotional or advertising communications of products and services rendered by AMARA. Personal data of contacts of companies with which we work can be processed by AMARA with the purpose of sending advertising or promotional information, or information that can interest you, by post, e-mail, SMS and other electronic communication media.
4. Which data are processed by AMARA and from which source do they come?
Data processed by AMARA as a result of the interactions performed by the user through our web page come from the following sources:
- Data provided by the user by filling in forms given by AMARA, by the submittal of e-mails or by any other means by which the user communicates with AMARA.
- Data generated as a result of the browsing and use by the user of AMARA’s webs.
- Data generated as a result of the development, processing and maintenance of the relationship established between the user and AMARA.
- Third party data provided by the user.
- Data from external sources (for example, social networks, etc.).
AMARA can process personal data of the following types, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identity data (for example, name and surnames, e-mail, post address, telephone, IP address, image, etc.).
- Educational or professional data and/or employment details (e.g. data contained in the CV).
- Data consisting of personal characteristics and social circumstances (e.g. age, date of birth, tastes, hobbies and lifestyle, etc.).
- Browsing and location data (e.g. use of AMARA’s web pages, visited sections, data that the user will provide through its social networks when indicating their location, etc.)
5. What is the legal standing for your personal data processing by AMARA?
AMARA processes personal data provided by users of its web pages in accordance with the following legitimate basis, depending on the type of data provided by the user, and on the interactions established by the user with AMARA:
- Processing of their data for “Contact” purposes is based on the management and handling of the legal relationship established between the user and AMARA, that is, on the management of its own request, on keeping contact between the parties and, where applicable, on rendering the service that the user has requested.
- Processing of their data for “Work with us” purposes, “Visits to facilities”, “Business, promotional or advertising communications about products and services from AMARA”, is based on the user’s consent or legitimate interest.
- Processing of their data for “Customer or Vendor Service” purposes is based on the management and handling of the legal relationship established between the interested party and AMARA, and on compliance with the legal obligations applicable to AMARA.
6. Whom are your data communicated to?
No data assignments are foreseen.
7. How long are your data retained?
AMARA will retain your personal data for the time necessary for the rendering of the requested service and/or to achieve the purpose of the processing.
Then, provided that the user has not exercised its right to erasure, its data will be retained for the legal terms applicable on each case, taking into account the type of data, and the purpose of the processing.
In any case, the user can request detailed information about data retention periods applied in AMARA, contacting our Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted in the e-mail address email@example.com.
8. Which personal data must you give us in each case?
AMARA informs users that, when personal data are collected through a form put at their disposal through our web page, it will be necessary for the user to provide, at least, the data marked with an asterisk (*). If at least those data, which are considered necessary, are not provided, AMARA cannot manage the rendering of the service or solve the query or claim filed by the user.
9. What must you ensure us when providing your personal data?
The user ensures that the data provided are true, exact, complete and that they are updated, and he is responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, which can be caused as a result of non compliance with that obligation.
AMARA informs that to provide your personal data, in any way, through our web page, you must be of legal age. The user providing data to AMARA by this web page states and ensures it is of legal age, being fully liable for that statement.
10. What measures do we adopt to protect your personal data?
As a result of AMARA’s concern to ensure safety and confidentiality of your data, safety levels required for protecting your personal data have been adopted, and the technical means at its disposal have been installed to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through the Website. In all cases, you must take into account that safety measures on the Internet are not invulnerable.
11. What are your rights on your personal data?
AMARA informs you that you are entitled to obtain confirmation about whether we are processing personal data concerning you or not.
Likewise, AMARA informs you that you have the following rights on your personal data:
- To access your data: You are entitled to access your data to know which personal data concerning you we are processing.
- To request rectification or erasure of your data: In certain circumstances, you are entitled to rectify personal data concerning you that you consider inaccurate, and which are being processed by AMARA, and you have the right to request erasure of your data when, among other reasons, data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To request restriction of your data processing: In certain circumstances, you will be entitled to request restriction of your data processing; in this case, we will inform you that we will only retain data on which you have requested processing restriction for the exercise or defence of claims.
- To your data portability: In certain circumstances, you will entitled to receive personal data concerning you, and which you have given us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and for them to be transferred by AMARA to another Controller.
- To object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, and due to reasons related to your personal situation, you will be entitled to object to the processing of your data, in which case we would stop processing them, unless we must continue doing so for legitimate and imperative purposes, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Furthermore, you will be able to withdraw any consent you have given for your data processing, without this affecting lawfulness of processing based on consent, before this consent is withdrawn.
AMARA informs you that you will be able to exercise your rights on your personal data in any of the following ways:
- Document addressed to AMARA, S.A.U., for the attention of “Legal Department”, to this address: C/ Trespaderne, 29, 1ª planta – 28042 Madrid.
- Document addressed to AMARA, S.A.U., to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In both cases, the identity of the person exercising its rights must be proved, by sending a copy of this person’s Identity Card, Foreigner Identification Number, Passport or equivalent document, on both sides.
AMARA will provide the requested information within a maximum of one month from the reception of the request.
AMARA informs you that you will be able to file a claim before the Control Authority competent with regard to data protection. However, you can first file a claim before the Data Protection Officer, Person or Department in charge, which will solve the claim within a maximum of two months.